Misc Links: Unofficial TT Nuclear Strike Map
, Kevin Portalz's Unofficial TT Wiki
, Message Judoo
Updates, News, and Announcements
We will be posting game updates, news, and a list of community contributors here.
- IMPORTANT: Due to the increased cost in maintenance and the risk of noncompliance for GDPR, Mizuho and Luxianne can no longer host the official Transformania Time forums and they will be shutting down on or before Thursday 24th, 23:59 GMT+2. Please make any backups of any information you would like to preserve, including forum posts and private messages. We will investigate future options, onsite or non, to add similar functionality.
- You must now wait 30 minutes since last combat to start new duels or quests.
- TG Splash Orbs do not give XP if the target is less than 3 levels below your own.
- The equipment tool has been updated to remove stats now that runes determine item stats instead of the item itself.
- New artwork for the Dragoness Statue item produced from the Stone Scales spell. The graphic is by Stoney Waver.
- Alpha Round 53 has ended! Congratulations to Lydia Gemma for winning the You Aren't the Boss of Me! achievement and thus having the round named in their honor. The game will now enter chaos mode.
- Alpha Round 53 has started! The player who earns the You Aren't the Boss of Me achievement, earned by making the most attacks against the NPC bosses, will have the round named in their honor.
- New spell, Why Do Snakes Not Have Legs?, submitted by Breenarox! Additional credits go to Annabelle. Graphic is by Mizuho. This spell turns its victim into an earthworm, a pet!
- Added two new Jewdewfae encounters.
- Alpha Round 52 has ended. Congratulations to Abigail Jasione who earned the Adventure Time! achievement, thus having the round named in their honor. The game will now enter chaos mode.
Added several new achievements:
- Player Transformayer, the total number of PvP vs PvP takedowns (pet/animal tfs). (If you are in PvP and you defeat a friend in another mode, it does not count toward this progress.
- Level Shmevel, the sum of all levels of PvP vs PvP players you defeat.
- You Aren't the Boss of Me!, the total number of times attacking any of the bosses.
- I Am the Law!, the total times attacking either of the Seekdshadow thieves.
- A.B.S Agent-In-Training, the total times attacking Lady Lovebringer.
- Down With Donna!, the total times attacking 'Aunt' Donna Milton.
- Fae-Away, the total times attacking Narcissa.
- Brisby Battler, the total times attacking either of the Brisby sisters.
- New spell, Wedding Bells, submitted by rubberfrills! Additional credits go to intoxition and materclaws. Graphic is by Materclaws. This spell turns its victim into a blushing bride!
- Alpha Round 52 has started! The player with the round named in their honor will be the person to win the Adventure Time! achievement, earned by being the first to pass all ther quests!
- Several new runes have been added.
- New spell, The Whole Pointe of Dancing, submitted by Evyn! Graphic is by Luxianne. This spell turns its victim into pointe shoes!
- New spell, Spell of Resist Frost, submitted by Crystal Moyer! Graphic is by Mizuho. This spell turns its victim into winter boots!
- New spell, Curse of the Kitsune-bi, submitted by Nonesuch_Name! Additional credits go to Lux for her wonderful art. Graphic is by Luxianne. This spell turns its victim into a Kitsune-Tsuki!
- New spell, La Petite Robe Le Blanc, submitted by Ivy! Additional credits go to Meryl Crandall for some ideas. Graphic is by Luxianne. This spell turns its victim into a white latex drone!
- New spell, Dragin Ass, submitted by Mezaron! Additional credits go to Concept design: Kuurdi Ebonhoof. Graphic is by Sephrendemon! This spell turns into a scaly servant!
- New spell, A Caring Mother, submitted by Soul! Additional credits go to Toriel Dreemurr. Graphic is byLuxianne.
This spell turns its victim into a horny goat mother!
Become a Patron!
- Long time artist Luxianne has opened Patreon account and put her first paycomic on sale. She has provided countless graphics for Transformania Times over the years. If you want to support her and her art directly consider donating on Patreon or purchasing her first paycomic on itch.io
- Alpha Round 51 has ended! Congratulations to Iris Waldron for winning the Maximally Transmogrified achievement and thus having the round named in her honor!
The game will now enter chaos mode.
- Alpha Round 51 has started! The player with the round named in their honor will be the person to win the Maximally Transmogrified achievement, earned by using the most transmog devices!
- New spell, Better eggs for all!, submitted by Alzoru! Graphic is by Wrenzephyr2. This spell turns its victim into a henslut!
- New spell, Lipped Bliss, submitted by Kasey! Graphic is by Wrenzephyr2. This spell turns its victim into a very unique pair of breasts!
- Valentine has been disabled for this round, pending some rework.
- Look At Player pages have been fixed.
- Runes are now coming to the game. What are runes? Runes are a system of decoupling stats from items and pets, allowing players to instead embed them with runes that will give greater flexibility when creating a build and will also allow players to use whatever items they want without having to worry about whether or not it will influence their ability to play the game.
- Completed work:
- Every item can have 1 rune embedded and pets can have 2. Runes can be removed. Runes comes in various level strengths;
high level runes can only be placed on high level items, so a level 7 rune can only be placed on items/pets level 7 or above. The strengths go like this: Minor (1+), (regular) (+3),
Major (+5), Great (+7), Supreme (+11), and Ultimate (+13)
- Runes can be purchased from Lindella.
- Item/Pet stats still come from the base items for now; this will change in the near future.
- Psychos now drop one or two runes upon being defeated with their power equal or greater than the psycho.
- Bosses drop unique runes upon defeat. They will drop a rune at their feet and some will be assigned to animate players who have been most involved in defeating them.