Misc Links: Unofficial TT Nuclear Strike Map
, Kevin Portalz's Unofficial TT Wiki
, Message Judoo
Updates, News, and Announcements
We will be posting game updates, news, and a list of community contributors here.
- Alpha round 63 has ended! Congratulations to Razlien Banks for earning the Sex Swap Scoundrel achievement and having the round named in their honor.
The game will now enter chaos mode.
- New spell, Rough Rider, submitted by Devon Barela! Graphic is by Valernath Leroy. This spell turns its victim into a Rough Rhino Biker!
- Alpha Round 63 has started! The player who earns the Sex Swap Scoundrel achievement will have the round named in their honor, earned by swapping the sex of the most players using TG Splash Orbs.
- New spell, Bamboozled, submitted by Stoney Waver! Graphic is self-made. This spell turns its victim into a Bean Bag Panda Pillow Girl!
- New spell, A Different Type of "Cream", submitted by Dust Hebihime! Additional credits go to Beatryka Mane for Proofreading and providing the Creamy Constitution name and Titania Siofra for proofreading. Graphic is by cyberkaku. This spell turns its victim into a Bottle of "Cream" Soda!
- New spell, Cowgirl's Fantasy, submitted by Demon Queen Josephine! Graphic is self made. This spell turns its victim into a Spunky Cowgirl!
- New spell, Tyrant Against Trouble, submitted by Alzoru! Graphic is by Bluebell. This spell turns its victim into a Tyrannosaur Politician!
- Due to ongoing problems with coordination and abuse of NPC forms, chaoslords have all been reset. Contact me for more information if you had it before and want it restored.
- Turns have been re-enabled. What happened earlier tonight was that Cloudflare made some changes to how caching working in an unexpected manner which means that everyone's browsers were being told to cache every static asset, including plain .html pages, for 4 hours. We can only assume this was a mistake on Cloudflare's part and should not be occurring again.
- Alpha Round 62 has started! The player who earns the new Player Transformayer achievement will have the round named in their honor, earned by the highest total PvP-PvP players transformed into items or pets:.
- New spell, Empty Dyke, submitted by Alzoru! Graphic is by allbadbadgers. This spell turns its victim into a Lesbian Bimbo!
- If a soulbound item chooses to slip from from their owner and is able to do so, the soulbinding between that player and item is also removed and soulbinding consent reverts back to false.
- The main play pages for inanimate and pet players should now show who you are soulbound to, if any.
- Added Karin Kezesul-Adriz the Soulbinder, a new NPC that allows you to soulbind items. Soulbound items cannot be picked up by any other players, and if they are on the ground during a turn update, they will go straight to Karin to be hold onto until you can return to animacy. You can only soulbind items that:
- Were formerly a bot or player
- Not already soulbound
- If the item is an active player, they must consent to being allowed to be soulbound.
- Items can consent to be soulbound on the Settings page. By default this is turned off, and anytime you struggle out and turn into a new item, this is reset.
- You cannot sell soulbound items or pets to Lindella or Wuffie.
- If a player becomes a permanent item or pet, or if they choose to reroll, their soulbound items lose their soulbound status. If Karin is holding on to them when this happens, the items will move to Lindella and Wuffie for items/pets, respectively.
- The first soulbound item is free. The seconds costs 100 Arpeyjis, and each additional item costs double the previous price.
- Soulbinding cannot be removed except for under the conditions describe above. So choose wisely before you soulbound that random level 1 psycho item.
- Only level 4+ players can soulbind items.
- Alpha Round 61 has ended! Congratulation to Amie Proffitt for earning the Would You Kindly...? achievement and having the round named in their honor. The game will now enter chaos mode.
- New spell, Hand-Holding Lover, submitted by Demon Queen Josephine! Additional credits go to Breena Victor (Proofreading/advice). Graphic is by Cherrycake0. This spell turns its victim into a Hand-Holding Succubus!
- Alpha Round 61 has started! The player who earns the new Would you Kindly...? achievement will have the round named in their honor, earned by issuing the most mind control commands.
- New spell, Sewn By Nature, submitted by Ai Noai! Graphic is by allbadbadgers. This spell turns its victim into a Leafy Silken Top!
- New spell, Bolded for emphasis!, submitted by Alzoru! Graphic is by allbadbadgers. This spell turns its victim into a Worshipful Kobold!
- New spell, Agent of the Seven, submitted by Tora Vaundarius! Graphic is by allbadbadgers. This spell turns its victim into a Possessed Black Cobra!
- New spell, Slimy Water, submitted by Mystic Lilla! Graphic is by Cherrycake0.. This spell turns its victim into a Watery Slime Girl!
- Added new achievement, Would you Kindly...?, earned by issuing the most mind control commands.
- Added a new consumble type item, the Danish of Discovery. Eating this grants the Spellsleuth effect will causes you to find spells (and only spells, or else nothing if you've found them all for a given location) when searching. Art is by Bluebell.
- Refactored code that has a chance to break any functionality relating to items. Please report any bugs found to Discord's bug-reports channel.
- While in chaos mode, blacklisting now blocks even PvP - PvP attacks.
- Alpha Round 60 has ended! Congratulation to Lara Ithilwen for earning the Nerrrrd! achievement and having the round named in their honor. The game will now enter chaos mode.
- Character portraits now have colored partial borders based on whether they are are a human player (green), an aggressive bot (red), or friendly NPC (blue).
- Self-restoring is no longer tied to your TF Energy, so cleansing does not remove it anymore. Any progress built up toward the self-restore will be delete after four hours without a successful restoration, starting from the last time you performed a self-restore.
- Meditating and cleansing are now also "unlimited" in chaos mode.
- Reporting another player now has a 1000 character limit and shouldn't throw a Juderp if the message is longer than 255 characters.
- Lindella's sell page is now formatted similarly to the buy one.
- Hid some obsolete fields in the Contribution form that were previously grayed out and disabled.
- The player log page now has better formatting.
- Turns are now 3 minutes long instead of 5, and the no-attack window at the start and ends of a turn have been reduced to 18 seconds to match. Your character will go offline after 18 minutes of spending no AP, and the duel and quests now require you to have not been in combat for 18 minutes now instead of 30.
- A lot of code has changed in the past round and new bugs have very likely been introduced that have not yet been caught. If you find any bugs, please report them in Discord in the bug-reports channel.